We continue to identify quality trading candidates and fine-tune our strategies with Leveraged ETNs in file C C1.
The goal for EOM members; see how quick trading profits cover EOM education costs. Then maximize dollars in additional profits, each and every month. Yes, we look at trading as a business around here.
Today, we again focus on CEFL,the laggard in our group. Additional info on CEFL.
Key Points on CEFL…
1. Currently trading in correlation to the SPX
2. Monthly dividend is speratice due to the quarterly dividend payment of its holdings
3. Previous pullbacks were 31% and 18%
4. Previous rally was 82% and current rally 35%
5. Little profit taking going on compared to others in the group
1. Price closes under the 6 SMA
2. CMF crosses under zero
3. MACD Histogram crosses back under zero
4. RSI closes under 70
5. Slow Stochastics crosses under 80
6. Previous pullbacks were signaled with red Elder Impulse bars
7. A 20% pullback would be in the $14.75 area
The new money flow indicator MFI has been added. Compare it to the CMF to see which one the Institutions are using.
I highlighted (red areas) the indicator levels when CEFL made previous runs. The institutions will have their alerts set for a duplicate scenario. I plan to do the same.
When we receive a Simple Simon Buy Signal, go to the daily chart and confirm another SS Buy Signal before trading.
Enjoy your day!
David O. England
Plan your work, work your plan, and share your harvest! 1 Timothy 2:1-2
This information is for Educational purposes only. It shall in no event be construed or interpreted as an offer or recommendation to buy or sell securities of any kind.
DAVID O. ENGLAND is the founder of the Eye on the Market-Training Academy and Associate Professor Emeritus of Finance. This column is presented for educational purposes only and not intended as financial advice.
If you have a question or comment, contact David England at firstname.lastname@example.org