In this series, we continue to identify quality trading candidates and fine-tune our strategies with Leveraged ETNs in file C C1.
The goal for EOM members; see how quick trading profits cover EOM education costs. Then maximize dollars in additional profits, each and every month. Yes, we look at trading as a business around here.
Today, we focus on BDCL. More on this high-dividend payer here.
Key Points on BDCL…
1. Trading in correlation to the SPX
2. Quarterly dividend amount continues to increase since April 2016
3. Previous pullbacks were 39%. 9% and 14%
4. Previous rally was 95% and current rally is/was 46%
5. Looks like some profit taking is going on now
1. Price closes under the 6 SMA-there now
2. CMF crosses under zero
3. MACD Histogram crosses back under zero-it is there now
4. RSI closes under 30
5. Slow Stochastics crosses under 20
6. Previous pullbacks were signaled with red Elder Impulse bars
7. A 15% pullback would be in the $18.50 area
The new money flow indicator MFI has been added. Compare it to the CMF to see which one the Institutions are using.
I highlighted (red areas) the indicator levels when MORL made previous runs. The institutions will have their alerts set for a duplicate scenario. I plan to do the same.
When we receive a Simple Simon Buy Signal, go to the daily chart and confirm another SS Buy Signal before trading.
On Monday, we will analyze the pullback with oil and its effect on global markets to see what’s hot and what’s not.
Enjoy your weekend!
David O. England
Plan your work, work your plan, and share your harvest! 1 Timothy 2:1-2
This information is for Educational purposes only. It shall in no event be construed or interpreted as an offer or recommendation to buy or sell securities of any kind.
DAVID O. ENGLAND is the founder of the Eye on the Market-Training Academy and Associate Professor Emeritus of Finance. This column is presented for educational purposes only and not intended as financial advice.
If you have a question or comment, contact David England at firstname.lastname@example.org