UPDATE: The Q2 High-Dividend Fund Report is scheduled to be released next week.
My goal; have Garden Growing training III finished by the end of July. Why? In case the five-year seasonality cycles hit again this year. Review yesterday’s post for details.
Today I review a Simple Simon Long Candidate (SHOP) that hit our scan in January.
Let’s return to the SHOP chart I featured in early January.
1. After the January Simple Simon Buy signal hit, SHOP rallied 92%-WOW
2. Execute daily-weekly scans to discover trade candidates
3. Consider pricing options call premiums after a SS Signal hits
4. Trading option premiums can extend your trading capital and limit risk, especially with expensive securities
5. Identify candidates and set alerts on all candidates
6. Develop patience and wait for Simple Simon Signals before entering
7. Protective stops are a must
NOT ALL SS CANDIDATES HAVE THESE RETURNS.
Tomorrow, we analyze another chart that hit our Simple Simon scan in January.
Enjoy your day!
David O. England
Plan your work, work your plan, and share your harvest! 1 Timothy 2:1-2
This information is for Educational purposes only. It shall in no event be construed or interpreted as an offer or recommendation to buy or sell securities of any kind.
DAVID O. ENGLAND is the founder of the Eye on the Market-Training Academy and Associate Professor Emeritus of Finance. This column is presented for educational purposes only and not intended as financial advice.
If you have a question or comment, contact David England at firstname.lastname@example.org