EOM Q&A: Garden Growing–VIP CEFs Candidates Review XV 11.3.17
Here is a link to my Facebook Live market update-recorded yesterday.
Today I conclude this Garden Growing series. Next week, summarized instruction will be available in the Members Vault. I will give a heads-up when finalized.
The 2017 Q4 Dividend Report will be published in December.
Tonight I audit the Q3 VIP CEF candidates 1-5, YTD returns.
1. All five continue to trade in positive territory
2. All five continue to outperform the SPX
3. Profit taking hit PFL but is recovering
Next, Q3 All-Star candidates 6-10, YTD returns.
1. All four continue to trade in positive territory
2. All four continue to outperform the SPX
Next week, I begin the promised, “How to outperform the market,” series.
Questions-send them to me at Eyeonthemarket@outlook.com
Enjoy your weekend!
David O. England