EOM Q&A: Garden Growing and 2017 Q3 DIV. Report Q&A VII 10.13.17
Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree
a long time ago. Warren Buffett
DOE–Let’s review the All-Star A&B funds in the Q4 2015 report. Why? This is the report before the last tradable pull-back in Q1 2016.
Here is the complete list of nine candidates performance to date.
Next, an audit to see if any All-Star B candidates eliminated their dividends.
One of the biggest problems with Garden Growing is the elimination of their dividend. Reducing dividends may be prudent to be good stewards.
Now, an audit to see if any dropped their dividends.
Candidate and current dividend yield….
PSP 13.64% Quarterly
ETY 8.59% Monthly
VNQ 4.06% Quarterly
DVYL 8.25% Monthly
TLT 2.44% Monthly
The results–two funds increased and three funds reduced yields.
Next, the current Q4 2015 All-Star B candidate performance
1. The previous performance leader PSP was the second leading performer
2. TLT had a negative performance
3. All other candidates had positive returns
1. Outperforming the market is a goal for the short game-trading.
2. Positive returns and more important not eliminating dividends is the goal for the long-game Garden Growing.
Next week, I wrap up this series with the current candidate analysis.
Questions-send them to me at Eyeonthemarket@outlook.com
Enjoy your weekend!
David O. England