EOM Q&A: Garden Growing–All-Star Candidate Review XIV 11.2.17
Today and tomorrow I conclude this Garden Growing series. Next week, summarized instruction will be available in the Members Vault. I will give a heads-up when finalized.
The 2017 Q4 Dividend Report will be published in December.
Tonight I audit the Q3 All-Star candidates 1-5, YTD returns.
1. All five continue to outperform the SPX
2. Profit taking hit AWP and MORL
Next, Q3 All-Star candidates 6-10, YTD returns.
1. All five continue to trade in positive territory
2. Three continue to outperform the SPX
3. Short term profit taking hit PCI, JPS and REM
Tomorrow, I finalize this series with our VIP CEF candidates.
Questions-send them to me at Eyeonthemarket@outlook.com
Enjoy your day!
David O. England