Tonight, I continue my stock analysis (alphabetical order) with (NXPI) Medtronic, recommended by Timothy Green. Here is a link to his previous stats featuring an impressive 69.05% accuracy rate. Todd has some very interesting articles/columns and his reasons for buying NXPI.
Here’s my routine to analyze each company, then formulate a game plan to make money with them.
What is NXPI and what do they do? Here is their profile from Yahoo Finance.
How is NXPI performing vs. the SPX in 2016? The SPX is up 2.64% while NXPI is down -9.23%.
Seasonality from the last five years shows a price drop in July then peak in November. Move the bar to see the two-year seasonality.
Chart and look for Simple Simon Buy or Sell Signals. Study which indicators worked for “previous” Buy and Sell signals-VERY IMPORTANT!
After the column was released, NXPI dropped 21.8%. The SS Sell Signal gave specific sell short signals.
NXPI Chart Highlights Note-I am using my swing trading template with 5-10-15 simple moving averages.
1. Is trading with only a .38 correlation to the SPX
2. No Dividend
3. Ran 54.9%+ since the February 2015 lows
4. CMF and MACD Histogram are both negative
5. RSI or Slow Stochastics are both moving sideways
Step Five Strategy
1. If one is short from the Simple Simon Sell Signal, have a trailing stop to lock in profits
2. If one is still short, and up over 15%, smart traders would lock in profits with half of their shares
3. If price drops through Support, some traders may pick up another quarter or half position but no more
1. Keep Simple Simon front and center
2. Take profits incrementally
3 Calculate target price and tighten stops to lock in profits
4. Don’t get Greedy
5. See step number four
No trading without protective stops!
If and when you are stopped out, don’t dwell on what you lost.
Focus on what you were able to keep, to trade with another day
Members–when you learn, follow and use these proven steps, you can see a difference
in your Profit and Loss results!
Who is next-Under Armour.
Enjoy your evening!