Eye on the Market Training Academy
EOM Membership 2016/17 Features
Members Receive the Following
- Member’s VaultAccess with Personal Log-In and Password. My daily posts are archived here for review.
- Market Reports
A. My “Chart of the day,” including “What I see going on in the market.”
B. Macro-Monday, my Big-Picture view and opportunities in selected markets.
C. Trading Tuesday features my weekly “Simple Simon Scan Report” for long and short candidates.
D. Q&A where I answer your questions
E. Pre-Market reports. When the US DOW Index Futures are trading up or down 100 pts., I alert members and offer trading ideas for the day.
F. Custom Charts. Designed to download into your personal Stockcharts.com account including the chart design set-up. This is a real time saver!
- Simple Simon Lessons
Welcome Letter and Study Guide
Lesson One: The Big Picture and Seasonality
Lesson Two: Using Watch Lists
Lesson Three: Performance Charts
Lesson Four: Simple Simon Buy System
Lesson Five: Simple Simon Sell System
Lesson Six: Taking Profits and Downside Protection
Lesson Seven: Q & A and Wrap Up!
- White Paper-High Dividend Fund Report Published quarterly. (sample) My proprietary list of high-dividend paying closed-end, exchange traded funds. This report also includes:
A. Total Return Performance (price and dividend) from the past year
B. Commission Free Broker Identification
C. Average Volume
D. Expense Ratio
E. Dividend Frequency
F. Dividend Yield
G. Dividend Amount
H. Percent of the 52 Week High
I. Effective Spread (Yield – Expense Ratio)
- White Paper-Sector Report. Published semi-annually. (sample) This report is designed to identify sector trends and trading opportunities. The data is similar to the Fund Dividend Report with the addition of the number of holdings in each fund.
- Playbook 2016/2017. (sample) My proprietary list of High-Dividend paying closed-end, exchange traded funds and select corporations by category.
- Worksheets-Including the popular Garden Growing-Asset Allocation Worksheet, my Rules of the Road, Selecting an Online Broker and more.
- VIP Pass to online training/seminars
Click here to download a printable registration form. Scroll down to register online.
If you have previously been an Academy member you should login before establishing a new membership.
- EOM - Monthly
- $99/month (renews automatically)
- $99 per month. Your credit card account will show a charge from IMPACT AGENCY INC.
- EOM - Three Month (@ $89/mo)
- $267 every three months (renews automatically)
- $267 for three months (when paid in advance after 10 day trial). That's $10 off the month-to-month rate and a $30 savings over three months. Your credit card account will show a charge from IMPACT AGENCY INC.
- EOM - Six Month (@ $79/mo)
- $474 for six months (when paid in advance after 10 day trial). Just $79/month. That's $20 off the month-to-month rate and a $120 savings over six months. Includes FREE VIP Pass to all online seminars. Your credit card account will show a charge from IMPACT AGENCY INC.
- Membership expires after 6 Months.
- EOM - 12 Month (@ $69/mo)
- $828 for 12 months (when paid in advance after 10 day trial). That's just $69/month - $30 off the month-to-month rate and a $360 savings over 12 months. Includes FREE VIP Pass to all online seminars. Your credit card account will show a charge from IMPACT AGENCY INC.
- Membership expires after 12 Months.
Six- and 12-month memberships include FREE VIP Pass for online training events.
Note: All multi-month payments are non-refundable. We offer a 10-day free trial to new members so they can sample our service. New members who cancel membership before the end of the 10-day trial period will not incur any charges.
Q. How does the 10-day Free trial work?
A. The first ten days of service for NEW members are FREE. After day ten, your credit card will be charged. All charges are non-refundable.
Q. Does my subscription automatically renew?
Monthly and three-month memberships will automatically renew. You may cancel at any time to disable auto-renewal. Six- and 12-month memberships will cancel at the end of the membership period. Members must authorize a renewal to continue at those levels.
Q. Can I sign a multi-year contract?
A. At this time, our longest offering is for one year. But your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your subscription period.
Q. What types of payment do you accept?
A. To pay by check, simply download the form and mail. To pay online, we
Accept, VISA, Master Card, and Discover.
All Eye on the Market-Training Academy data/information/reports etc., is composed and published for the sole purpose of educating and informing individuals interested in Stocks, Funds, or other equities. These publications/reports are not intended to offer investment advice. This information shall in no event be construed and interpreted as an offer or recommendation to buy or sell securities of any kind.
Neither the author nor anyone associated with these publications/reports are registered investment advisors or a broker-dealer. Trading involves risk–you may lose part or all of your investment or even more in the case of shorting.
Past performance does not guarantee or imply any future success. Accordingly, do not trade with money you cannot afford to lose. Readers should not assume that profits will be realized, or that any trade will be profitable. Consult with a registered investment advisor concerning the risks inherent in the stock market before investing or trading any securities.
Finally, consult a tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment or trade. The daily reports are published fifty weeks of the year and NOT ON HOLIDAYS.