There is only one side of the market and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side. Jesse Livermore
In this series, I analyze individual ETPs in my All-Star B list; searching for quality “Garden Growing” candidates.
1. Is trading in with a .73+ correlation to the SPX
2. Consistent quarterly dividend payment amount
3. Had a 1:4 reverse stock split in November 2016-technicals will be “skewed” for at least thirty trading days
4. Has an average daily volume of 399K
5. Is an ETF
6. Has a current distribution spread of 9.93% (10.41% – .48%)
Tomorrow, I analyze PCN and wrap up for Christmas.
Enjoy your day!
David O. England
This information is for Educational purposes only. It shall in no event be construed or interpreted as an offer or recommendation to buy or sell securities of any kind.
DAVID O. ENGLAND is the founder of the Eye on the Market-Training Academy and Associate Professor Emeritus of Finance. This column is presented for educational purposes only and not intended as financial advice.
If you have a question or comment, contact David England at email@example.com.
https://davidoengland.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/doe_logo_trans-with-tagline2015.png 0 0 David O. England https://davidoengland.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/doe_logo_trans-with-tagline2015.png David O. England2016-12-21 13:54:012016-12-21 14:15:54All-Star B List REM 12.21.16