Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. Lou Holtz
If the DOW does not hit 20K today, it will next week. Listen to the National media when it happens. This will pull in those left out from the current rally. Connect the dots on what WILL happen next-in 2017. DOE
In this series, I analyze individual ETPs in my All-Star A list; searching for quality “Garden Growing” candidates.
1. Trading with only a .40+ correlation to the SPX
2. Consistent monthly dividend payment amount since September 2015
3. When the price dropped 47%, the dividend was only reduced by
4. Two Simple Simon Buy signals hit in 2016 resulting in profitable
5. Trading near the weekly high for the year and above the 6 WMA
6. Has an average daily volume of 348K
7. Has a current distribution spread of 10.67% (11.93% – .1.26%)
Next week, I focus on our All-Star B Performance candidates.
Enjoy your weekend!
David O. England
This information is for Educational purposes only. It shall in no event be construed or interpreted as an offer or recommendation to buy or sell securities of any kind.
DAVID O. ENGLAND is the founder of the Eye on the Market-Training Academy and Associate Professor Emeritus of Finance. This column is presented for educational purposes only and not intended as financial advice.
If you have a question or comment, contact David England at firstname.lastname@example.org.
https://davidoengland.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/doe_logo_trans-with-tagline2015.png 0 0 David O. England https://davidoengland.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/doe_logo_trans-with-tagline2015.png David O. England2016-12-16 14:08:022016-12-16 14:30:33All-Star A List NCV 12.16.16