2017 Summer Seminar Series
Welcome to the Eye on the Market, “Summer Seminar” series…
“Learn what Wall Street doesn’t want you to know!”
- Looking for training on “how” to build, then keep financial wealth?
- Don’t have a clue about what your financial professional is talking about?
- Learn “how” to determine if your Advisor is a true professional or simply a salesman making money when you are not!
- Would like to eliminate unnecessary commissions and high fees?
- Seek the truth how to maximize funds for retirement or build a generational nest egg?
- Need trusted guidance to interpret the Wall Street Gobblygook, to put your holdings in an understandable and more profitable perspective?
- Are you in the homestretch of your retirement plan and can’t afford a 20-30-40% pullback?
If so, this “Summer Seminar” series is for you!
What makes this series different? David excels not only in breaking down terms but more important, how to make money with them! No timid, read out-of-the-book instructor here, but a professional with three decades of investing and trading experience and the courage to challenge so-called market gurus.
Empower yourself with the feeling of independence, confidence, and peace of mind you need to make your own investment/trading decisions.
SM 102 Make Money with Funds-Mutual and Exchanged Traded
SM 106 Dividends-Learn to Earn While You Sleep
Friday July 14, 2017
Two seminars for the price of one!
Bonus I Mutual Fund Converter. Discover which low-fee ETFs match holdings of high commission/fee Mutual Funds
Bonus II My very popular “Garden Growing” System.
This is the last time SM 102, and SM 106 will be given at this location–don’t miss out!
Meet and greet begins at 8:30 AM and runs until 8:50 AM. Come early to meet other investors/traders to network and share!
Instruction begins at 8:55 AM sharp-don’t be late.
Early Bird ticket price is $79.00 until Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Regular ticket price is $89.00
Ticket price includes refreshments, electronic handouts, and a Q&A session. Lunch is not included.
If planning to use wireless Internet, please come early and be set up before instruction begins.
Investments in the securities markets are speculative and involve substantial risk. The information presented is educational and not intended to be personalized recommendations to buy, hold or sell securities.
Questions-send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SM 103: Making Money with Charts/Technical Analysis Friday August 11, 2017
Location: John A. Logan College Room F119
Time: 8:20 AM – 8:50 AM Seminar begins at 8:55 AM Sharp Ends by 4:15 PM
Tuition: Early Bird Pricing $79.00 until August 7, 2017 Regular Price $89
Online Registration available soon-seating is Limited
Refreshments available-lunch is not included
Additional Details to Come….